America, Born August 2, 1776 — Died November 7, 2020
Americans who voted for Biden-Harris voted for a socialist, lawless country of crime, censorship, mass unemployment and endless lockdowns.
History will note that the 2020 election marked the end of the 244-year-old Republic. The United States of America is now the un-united states of a divided nation.
The 70 million people in the red states who voted Republican will now be forced to live under the rule of the very people they voted against. How is that going to work? The word rebellion comes to mind.
Left-wing liberal law will result in:
Abortion under any circumstances, even after birth, religious oppression, transgender children, mandatory face masks nationwide, forced lockdowns, the termination of 10 million jobs for Americans, economic disaster, a socialist healthcare system, a return to unaffordable drug prices, an unconscionably biased mainstream media and arbitrary censorship of free speech by Big Tech, open unguarded borders and illegal immigration, diminished or no police protection, an emasculated military, no weapons for civilians to protect themselves, uncontrollable crime… and the list goes on.
The following, with links, from https://humansarefree.com
The Biden-Harris government will:
- Support abortion and infanticide under any circumstance;
- Smash religious liberty via the Equality Act;
- Prosecute the Little Sisters of the Poor, and any other Christian organization or person of faith seeking to follow their consciences;
- Make “transgender rights” the number one civil rights issue of our time;
- Mandate face masks across the nation interminably, keeping government’s boot on the neck of the economy;
- Allow minors as young as eight years old to choose dangerous hormone treatments to treat childhood and adolescent gender dysphoria despite parental objections, leading to a lifetime of pain and regret;
- Deny counseling for anyone with unwanted same-sex attraction and gender dysphoria;
- Squash the fossil fuel industry, putting ten million people out of work, and ending affordable transportation and energy for all but elites;
- Open our borders, creating a tsunami of illegal immigration.